Business must continue and events and conferences must go on, we at NeXTfairs recognizes the challenges at present time and directs our energy in finding solutions. Henceforth we will devote our resources and time to implement the best practices and procedures for all stakeholders, staff, exhibitors, and visitors. To make sure everyone is protected, our team will implement below safety precautions and guidelines in all of our future events.
Events Safety Features
• Sanitary and decontamination Tunnels at all Entrances and Gates
• Thermal scanners will be available on all entrances
• visitors can register and receive their badge and lanyard without engaging the organizer
• Exhibition timetable to be communicated with visitors to allocate time specific age groups for visit
• Limited access of visitors to access the exhibition floor to control the volume of footfall
• None is allowed to enter without wearing masks and gloves
• Regular and full sharing of information by both organizers and participants
• Aisles will be wide
• No Hand-Shake policy
• Medical personnel and security on-site
• Sufficient supplies and materials, including mask and gloves
• Organizer will multiply the number of cleaners prior during and after show
• Professional Cleaning and Disinfecting Team
• Easy access to waste bins
• Proper waste disposal procedures
• Organizer will request every exhibitor to install hand sanitizer on their booth
• Hand sanitation devices all over the venue.
• COVID-19 specific action plan
• Advisory on evaluation of health before attending
• Partnership with local authorities and health agencies.
• Data collection waivers in order to enable public health tracking
• Health advisories at event venue
• Provide participants with information on accessing health advice measures
• Surveillance of participants
• Risk communication and community engagement plan
• Risk Management Plan
Exhibitor safety and confidence
• Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces.
• Availability of disinfecting wipes and virus-killing hand sanitizers in all corners of their area
• Habitual cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces chairs, equipment, tables, and surfaces.
• Disposable wipes for commonly used surfaces (for example, keyboards, remote controls, tables) can be wiped down by exhibitors and visitors alike.
• Rigorous physical cleaning of their booths.
Visitor safety and confidence
• Wear mask to avoid unintentional spreading of any virus.
• Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Maintain a 2-meter safe distance from anyone.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Keep yourself hydrated all the time to combat any kinds of diseases.
Our health & safety officers will frequently review new guidelines and measures issued by the government to add to this page.
UFI – https://www.ufi.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Framework_for_reopening_the_exhibition_industry_Post_COVID-19.pdf
CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/mass-gatherings-ready-for-covid-19.html